Checking accounts that work for you
All Provident Checking Features
Super Reward Checking
EARN 1.010% APY010
Super Reward Checking offers all the best features you would want in a checking account and more, with no monthly service charge.
This is the ideal full-service checking account if you want to avoid monthly fees without keeping a minimum balance in your account.
Simply Free Checking
Simply Free Checking is the ideal checking account if you want to avoid monthly fees and prefer a basic, no-frills checking account.
Dividend Business Checking
Earn dividends from your checking account.003
- No monthly or annual fees
Currently paying up to 0.200% APY depending on your account balance
Competitive tiered rate on balances
No restrictions or transaction limits
No check or deposit fees
Use your Visa Business card to save on qualifying purchases with Visa Savings Edge.
Youth Checking from Provident enables young people ages 13-17 learn to manage their personal finances with an easy-to-use free checking account.
001) Standard delivery fee applies. See Service Charge Schedule for details.
002) In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for overdraft, and the funds are available they are automatically transferred from your other accounts. If you do not have funds available we offer Courtesy Pay Overdraft (there is a per-item fee for Courtesy Pay Overdraft)
003) No dividends are paid on balances below the balance minimum specified for the lowest balance tier. See rate sheet. See service charge schedule for a complete list of fees.
004) Traditional overdraft only. In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for overdraft and the funds are available, they are automatically transferred from your other accounts. Restrictions apply. (Click for details). Courtesy Pay Overdraft is not available for this account.
005) Direct Deposit of payroll, pension or benefits checks, or Automatic Transfer from a non-Provident account.
006) The minimum deposit required to open this account is $25.00. Your account will be automatically closed if your balance remains at zero for 180 days or more.
007) $25 Minimum deposit required to open. Must be 18 years or older to qualify. Limit 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account per membership.
008) Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases. By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases. Some bill payments will meet the monthly requirement for an ACH debit or credit transaction. Debit card cash-back amounts and cash advances on credit cards do not count towards qualifications. Only one Visa credit card can have its purchases count towards your qualifications each month (whichever one that is selected on the account on the last business day of the month).
010) These are the requirements to receive 1.010% APY on balances up to $25,000, 0.08% APY on balances beyond the first $25,000, and ATM rebates. 1) make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card, 2) complete one direct deposit or ACH transfer (automatic debit or credit), and 3) receive online e-Documents. If the 3 requirements are not met in their entirety, the APY will be 0% and no ATM rebates will be issued for that month. All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date. The minimum deposit required to open this Account is $25. No minimum balance required and no monthly fee will be assessed. To qualify you must also be a member and age 18 or older. Dividends are forfeited if the account is closed prior to scheduled dividend payment date. Effective February 1, 2013 no more than 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account can be opened per membership.
111) Limited to two official checks and three money orders per day per member at no charge. Additional official checks and/or money orders are subject to a fee. Does not apply to Business Checking accounts. Consult the Service Charge Schedule for current fees.
137) APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates retrieved 3/22/2016 and are subject to change.
148) In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for overdraft, and the funds are available they are automatically transferred from your other accounts.