Service Charge Schedule
|Stop Payment (each ACH)||$20.00|
|Accumulator Savings Plan Early Withdrawal Fee 2||$25.00|
2) Applies to any withdrawal made prior to the account maturity date.
|Bill Payments (bill payment and presentment) 3||None|
|Bill Payments Expedited Payments||$19.95|
|Research/Copy of Cleared Bill Payments Check||$6.00|
|Bill Payments Stop Payment (each) 4||$20.00|
4) Only available for paper checks and assumes payment has already been sent. Payments scheduled for the future that have not yet been sent can be canceled or changed at any time.
USING NON-PROVIDENT, NON-CO-OP ATMS 5
(CHARGES DO NOT APPLY TO SUPER REWARD CHECKING ACCOUNTS)
5) Refers to Provident charges. You may be subject to an additional ATM service charge imposed by the institution owning the ATM.
6) Waived for all transactions if you have Super Reward Checking. Fee waiver does not apply if you have Fresh Start Checking, or Business Checking.
7) Charge does not apply to Super Reward Checking accounts. All transactions are charged if you have Fresh Start Checking.
8) Charge does not apply to Super Reward Checking accounts. All transactions are charged if you have Fresh Start Checking, or Business Checking.
9) You may be subject to an ATM service charge imposed by the institution owning the ATM. However, Super Reward Checking account holders will receive a rebate of up to $12 per month when you meet the monthly minimum requirements. ATM surcharge rebates will be deposited into your Super Reward Checking Account on the first day of the following month.
TERM SHARE CERTIFICATE, IRA AND HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
|IRA Transfer Fee 10||$15.00|
|HSA Monthly Service Charge 11||$2.00|
|HSA Cancellation Service Charge||$15.00|
|Certificate Early Withdrawal Penalties 12||Varies|
10) For IRA Term Share Certificates, if transferring and withdrawing funds before maturity, both an early withdrawal penalty and IRA Transfer Fee will apply. If within the 7-day grace period, only the IRA Transfer Fee will apply. We will waive the IRA Transfer Fee if any of the following occurs a) death or total disability of the member; b) the voluntary or involuntary liquidation of this Credit Union; c) the credit union fails to pay a dividend on a certificate within ten (10) days after the established dividend date; d) required minimum distribution - annual. e) Withdrawal is a re-characterization or conversion staying on deposit with Provident Credit Union.
11) Waived for groups of 10 or more.
12)If your account has an original maturity of less than 12 months, the penalty we may impose will equal the greater of $100 or 90 days earnings. b) If your account has an original maturity of 12 months or more, the penalty will equal the greater of $150 or 180 days earnings c) For Youth Add-On certificates the penalty we may impose will equal 180 days earnings. For more information please refer to Provident's Master Account Agreement and Disclosure.
14) Assumes payment has already been sent. Payment scheduled for the future that have not yet been sent can be canceled or changed at any time.
CHECKING ACCOUNT MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGES
15) Account has been discontinue
|Inactivity Fee (after 12 months)||$2.50|
|Incoming (domestic and international)||$10.00|
|Wire Research (each)||$35.00|
OTHER SERVICE CHARGES
16) Limited to three money orders per day per member at no charge. Additional requests subject to stated fee. Does not apply to Business checking accounts; see Business Account fees for details.
17) Limited to two official checks per day per member at no charge. Additional requests subject to stated fee. Does not apply to Business checking accounts; see Business Account fees for details.
18) Any foreign check that is returned to us may be returned at a different currency exchange rate than what was initially processed.
19) Notary fee services are available to all Provident members. Fee is applied for non-Provident Credit Union documents.
20) Standard delivery fee of $10 applies only to Provident Checking and Simply Free Checking accounts for each order of checks placed. Delivery fee may vary for other checking products.
21) This service applies to non-members only who are cashing Provident issued checks at a Provident branch location. Fee does not apply to Provident members and is waived for minors under the age of 18.