Super Reward Checking
Super Reward Checking
EARN 1.260% APY010
Super Reward Checking offers all the best features you would want in a checking account and more, with no monthly service charge.
No monthly fees or minimum balance requirement007
High-yield dividends on balances up to $25,000
Unlimited ATM use with no Provident surcharge
Up to $12 per month in rebates for third-party ATM surcharges
Free official checks111
002) In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for overdraft, and the funds are available they are automatically transferred from your other accounts. If you do not have funds available we offer Courtesy Pay (there is a per-item fee for Courtesy Pay)
007) $25 Minimum deposit required to open. Must be 18 years or older to qualify. Limit 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account per membership.
008) Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases. By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases. Some bill payments will meet the monthly requirement for an ACH debit or credit transaction. Debit card cash-back amounts and cash advances on credit cards do not count towards qualifications. Only one Visa credit card can have its purchases count towards your qualifications each month (whichever one that is selected on the account on the last business day of the month).
010) These are the requirements to receive 1.51% APY on balances up to $25,000, 0.08% APY on balances beyond the first $25,000, and ATM rebates. If the 3 requirements are not met in their entirety, the APY will be 0% and no ATM rebates will be issued for that month. IMPORTANT: All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date.
111) Limited to two official checks and three money orders per day per member at no charge. Additional official checks and/or money orders are subject to a fee. Does not apply to Business Checking accounts. Consult the Service Charge Schedule for current fees.
I) To receive the rates above 0%, you must complete the following three requirements each month: 1) make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card, 2) complete one direct deposit or ACH transfer (automatic debit or credit), and 3) receive online e-Documents. If these requirements are not met in their entirety, the APY will be 0%. All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date. The minimum deposit required to open this Account is $25. No minimum balance required and no monthly fee will be assessed. To qualify you must also be a member and age 18 or older. Dividends are forfeited if the account is closed prior to scheduled dividend payment date. Effective February 1, 2013 no more than 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account can be opened per membership.
Safety and Soundness
Healthiest Credit Union Award from DepositAccounts.comSee Ratings and Awards