Auto Loan Discount
Exclusive discount for USF
USF students, faculty, staff, and alumni statewide are eligible to receive a 0.125% rate discount off of your auto loan with Provident. To receive your discount, be sure to mention USF when applying online, over the phone, or in a branch.
Apply for an Auto Loan
All Enterprise vehicles come with the following:
- Haggle-Free Buying – most pricing set below Kelley Blue Book® Retail Value029
- Vehicle Certification
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty030
- 12-Month Roadside Assistance031
- Free CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™
- 7-Day Repurchase Agreement032
View available vehicles, special deals, and find a location near you. Click the button below or call them directly at 888-CAR-SALE (888) 227-7253. Be sure to let them know that you're a Provident Credit Union member for a great rate on your auto loan or get pre-approved today. Start your application online. Call (800) 626-0224, option 3. Or make an appointment to visit a Provident community branch location.
Visit Enterprise Car Sales
Browse calculators for common questions about mortgages, retirement, savings, and loans.
- 023) 100% financing available on used cars up to retail Kelley Blue Book value. Subject to credit rating.
- 024) Terms over 72 months require a minimum loan of $20,000. Subject to credit rating.
- 025) Payments begin 90 days after loan funding; interest accrues from day of funding.
- 026) Refinance loans up to 100% Kelley Blue Book. Lowered monthly payments may require extension of current term.
- 027) Provident Credit Union makes no expressed or implied endorsement of any vendor or service. Information and services offered to you as a Provident Credit Union member by any vendor are provided as a member convenience only. Your participation is strictly on a voluntary basis. Offers are subject to credit approval and may change or be cancelled at any time. The "e" logo, Enterprise, "Borrow Smart. Buy Smart." and "Haggle-free buying. Worry-free ownership." are trademarks of Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- 028) 1.00% off current rate. Current rate will vary based on credit worthiness and terms. Financing for qualified Provident Credit Union members. Not all buyers will qualify. Rate discount is not available to refinance existing Provident Credit Union auto loans. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer subject to change without notice and may expire anytime.
- 029) Price does not include tax, title, tags, governmental fees, any emissions testing charges, and any finance charges (if applicable). Unless otherwise stated separately in the vehicle details, price does not include processing, administrative, closing or similar fees of $149 or less. Vehicles subject to prior sale. We make every effort to provide accurate information including but not limited to price, miles and vehicle options, but please verify with your local Enterprise Car Sales location before purchasing. Current mileage may vary due to test drives and vehicle relocation. Used vehicles were previously part of Enterprise short term rental, lease fleet or purchased by Enterprise from other sources including auto auctions, with previous use possibly short term rental, lease or other.
- 030) Restrictions apply. For details, see an Enterprise Car Sales Manager.
- 031) Enterprise 12-Month Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Package is provided by the American Automobile Association (AAA) and its affiliated clubs in the United States and Canada.
- 032) For a period of seven days beyond the date of delivery or 1,000 miles beyond the odometer reading at delivery, whichever comes first, the vehicle may be returned to Enterprise for repurchase at the exact price originally paid minus a $200 documentation and cleaning fee (as allowed by law). Restrictions apply. For details, see an Enterprise Car Sales Manager or call 1-888-227-7253.
Auto Loan Calculators
|Auto Loan Payment Calculator
|Discover what your monthly payment would be
|Which is better, a new or used vehicle?
|Should you buy a new or used car?
|How much should depreciation cost me?
|What will my car be worth in the future
|Should I lease or purchase a vehicle?
|Should I buy or lease?
|Should I finance or pay cash for a vehicle?
|Cash or finance?
|How much will my vehicle payments be?
|What will my monthly payments be?
|Total loan interest paid
|How much interest will I pay over the life of the loan?
|What term of vehicle loan should I choose?
|How long of a loan should I get?
|Should I use a home equity loan instead of an auto loan?
|Is it better to use home equity to buy a car?
|Which is better, a rebate or special dealer financing?
|Are the deals offered by manufactures worth it?
|How long should I keep a vehicle?
|When should I buy a new car?
|What vehicle can I afford?
|What vehicle price can I afford?
|Should I use a home equity loan or auto loan?
|Should I use a home equity loan instead of a vehicle loan?