Special Offers for Partner
Join Us and Prosper
- 002) In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for Overdraft Transfer Protection and the funds are available to cover the transaction, they are automatically transferred from your other accounts. If you do not have funds available we offer Courtesy Pay Overdraft (there is a per-item fee for Courtesy Pay Overdraft) Service Charge Schedule
- 007) $25 Minimum deposit required to open. Must be 18 years or older to qualify. Limit 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account per membership.
- 010) These are the requirements to receive 1.26% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on balances up to $25,000, 0.08% APY on balances beyond the first $25,000, and ATM rebates. 1) make purchases of $400 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card, 2) complete one direct deposit or ACH transfer (automatic debit or credit), and 3) receive online e-Documents. If the 3 requirements are not met in their entirety, the APY will be 0% and no ATM rebates will be issued for that month. All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date. Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases. By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases. Some bill payments will meet the monthly requirement for an ACH debit or credit transaction. Debit card cash-back amounts and cash advances on credit cards do not count towards qualifications. Only one Visa credit card can have its purchases count towards your qualifications each month (whichever one that is selected on the account on the last business day of the month). The minimum deposit required to open this Account is $25. No minimum balance required and no monthly fee will be assessed. To qualify you must also be a member and age 18 or older. Dividends are forfeited if the account is closed prior to scheduled dividend payment date. Effective February 1, 2013 no more than 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account can be opened per membership.
- 023) 100% financing available on used cars up to retail Kelley Blue Book value. Subject to credit rating.
- 024) Terms over 72 months require a minimum loan of $20,000. Subject to credit rating.
- 025) Payments begin 90 days after loan funding; interest accrues from day of funding.
- 026) Refinance loans up to 100% Kelley Blue Book. Lowered monthly payments may require extension of current term.
- 079) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Fourteen (14) months introductory rate of 0% APR based on your credit worthiness. After that, the variable APR for purchases will be 16.24% to 18.00%. 0% Introductory APR balance transfer rate for transfers made within 60 days of the account opening. The promotional rate of 0% APR will remain for 14 months from each qualifying balance transfer transaction. After the introductory period, all balance transfers are subject to the standard balance transfer variable APR of 17.24% to 18.00%. There is a balance transfer fee of either $10.00 or 2% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. Balance transfers from other Provident Credit Union accounts do not qualify for the 0% Introductory APR. Balance transfers conducted after account opening will minimize the period of the introductory rate. e.g, if the transfer takes place a month after account opening, the promotional rate will only be for thirteen (13) billing cycles. Balance transfers are made available at our discretion. Introductory rate only applies to new account holders and excludes transfers from other Provident accounts. If you default under your card agreement, you may lose any promotional APR on the balance transfer. View Cash Back Terms and Conditions and Cash Back Credit Card Agreement for details.
- 109) Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as of is subject to change without notice. Rate reflects our best rate on a maximum term of 36 months for applicants with a FICO score of 700 and above. Actual rate and payment may vary based on FICO score, loan amount, and term. Payment example: Payment per $1000 financed with a 36-month term at 3.000% APR is $29.08.
- 111) Limited to two official checks and three money orders per day per member at no charge. Additional official checks and/or money orders are subject to a fee. Does not apply to Business Checking accounts. Consult the Service Charge Schedule for current fees.
- 123) You must be a new member, 18 or older and reside in California. You are not eligible if you are a current owner or signer on a Provident Credit Union personal or business account or if you have been an owner or signer on a Provident Credit Union personal or business account within the last two years. One New Account Bonus per household/business. To be eligible, you must open one of the following checking accounts: Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking or Simply Free Checking; all other checking accounts are not eligible for the bonus. New Account Bonus offer may expire anytime.You must fund your Checking account within the first 60 days of account opening with a minimum deposit of $25. If you fail to fund your Checking account within the first 60 days, you are no longer eligible for the New Account Bonus and your account(s) will be closed.
In order to qualify for your New Account Bonus your account must be active and in good standing for two consecutive months following the month that your account is opened. All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date.Your account is deemed active by: (1) making purchases of $400 or more using a debit and/or credit card per month, AND (2) performing monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500 into your checking account, AND (3) enrolling in Provident's online banking service and e-Documents with valid e-mail address. If your account remains inactive after 90 days from account opening you are no longer eligible for the New Account Bonus.Your account is in good standing if you: (1) demonstrate responsible account management—such as making regular deposits to bring your account to a positive end of day balance at least once every 30 days (including the payment of all credit union fees and charges); (2) avoid excessive overdrafts suggesting the use of Courtesy Pay Overdraft as a continuing line of credit; (3) there are no legal orders, levies or liens against your account.New Account Bonus: We generally pay the New Account Bonus by crediting your Provident Credit Union Checking account. If Provident funded your savings account at account opening, you will receive the difference between your initial $5.00 Savings account bonus and the stated bonus within 120 days of account opening. We may report the value of the New Account Bonus to the IRS and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the member.
- 124) APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
- 125) Provident will rebate nationwide ATM surcharge fees imposed by the other institution, up to $12.00 per month when you meet the monthly minimum requirements. ATM surcharge rebates will be deposited into your Super Reward Checking Account on the first day of the following month.
- 128) APR (Annual Percentage Rate) as of is subject to change without notice and based on 0 points. Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges. Your actual payments are based on the interest rate, not the APR. Rates shown assume the loan is for the purchase or no-cash-out refinance of an owner-occupied, existing single family residence, in California only, serving as a primary residence, with a loan-to-value ratio of less than 60%, and excellent credit. Adequate property insurance required for the life of the loan. Flood insurance may be required. Private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required on mortgages that exceed 80% loan-to-value (LTV). Payment is based on the interest rate listed for the amortization terms listed, 0 points, $2000 in lender closing costs, and is rounded to the nearest dollar. The monthly payment amount shown includes principal and interest, and does not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums, if applicable. Your actual monthly payment will be higher if an escrow account is established or required. Private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required on mortgages that exceed 80% loan-to-value (LTV), and would also increase the payment amount. Additional Rate Information and Payment Examples
- 130) APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividend rates are fixed for the term of the certificate. Rates are valid as of and are subject to change.
- 215) Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases. By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases. Debit card cash-back amounts and cash advances on credit cards do not count towards qualifications.
- 224) Penalty for early withdrawal may be assessed and may reduce earnings for all term share certificates.
- 229) Limited time offer. May be extended or withdrawn without notice. Membership required. Dividend rates are fixed for the term of the certificate and are not subject to a tiered rate. Early withdrawal penalty may apply.
- 243) The minimum opening deposit is $10,000. Deposits cannot be added to this certificate once it has been opened. Institutional deposits are not eligible.
At maturity, the 3 Month Pick-A-Term Certificate will automatically renew to the 3 Month Pick-A-Term Certificate fixed rate and the 6 Month Pick-A-Term Certificate will automatically renew to the 6 Month Pick-A-Term Certificate fixed rate, in effect at that time.
Special Offers for Partner
Provident Credit Union membership gives you access to special financial products that are better than a bank's. You'll especially enjoy lower rates on auto and home loans and earn higher interest on savings and checking accounts.
Partner is providing this benefit because they care about your financial health. Our products, services and educational tools can help you secure your financial future, enjoy peace of mind, and achieve your goals.
LET'S START YOU OFF WITH $300
Earn $300 when you open a qualifying checking account with Provident and meet the requirements outlined below. Be sure to use promo code 9166 when applying.
Open a Checking Account
To earn the $300 new account bonus123, simply do these four things:
You Can Save Thousands!
Partner has negotiated a 0.125% rate discount to save you thousands over the life of a home or auto loan.
Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
No annual fee
No merchant categories to choose from to earn rewards
No caps or restrictions
0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 14 billings cycles079
Financial Wellness CenterLearn More
Free resources to help you reach your financial goals
Get Rewarded for ReferringRefer a Friend
For a limited time, we're doubling our referral rewards!
Financial CalculatorsAll Calculators
Browse calculators for common questions about mortgages, retirement, savings, and loans.