Cash Back Visa Signature
Cash Back Visa Signature
Receive unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Enjoy no interest on purchases and balance transfers for the first 14 billing cycles.
Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
No annual fee
No merchant categories to choose from to earn rewards
No caps or restrictions
0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 14 billings cycles079
Being a Signature Cash Back cardholder entitles you to numerous perks and services:080
- Visa® Signature Concierge service
- Exclusive Visa Signature card benefits
- Offers at Visa Signature
- Luxury Hotel Collection
- Travel Accident Insurance — Up to $1,000,000 coverage
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance — Up to $2,000 per trip
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement — Up to $3,000 per trip
- Special offers on travel, entertainment, sports and more
011) Alerts received via SMS text message may result in a charge from your mobile service provider.
079) Fourteen (14) months introductory rate of 0% APR based on your credit worthiness. After that APR will be as low as the current rate based on your credit worthiness. 0% Introductory APR balance transfer rate for transfers made within 60 days of the account opening. The promotional rate of 0% APR will remain for 14 months from each qualifying balance transfer transaction. There is a balance transfer fee of either $10.00 or 2% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. Balance transfers from other Provident Credit Union accounts do not qualify for the 0% Introductory APR. Balance transfers conducted after account opening will minimize the period of the introductory rate. e.g, if the transfer takes place a month after account opening, the promotional rate will only be for thirteen (13) billing cycles. Balance transfers are made available at our discretion. All balance transfers are subject to the standard balance transfer APR after the introductory period. Introductory rate only applies to new account holders and excludes transfers from other Provident accounts. If you default under your card agreement, you may lose any promotional APR on the balance transfer.
080) Click here for the program rules.
115) All Provident Credit Union loans subject to credit approval. Some restrictions may apply.
Y) How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called "average daily balance (including new purchases)." See your account agreement for more details.
Loss of Introductory APR: We may end your introductory APR and apply the Penalty APR if you make a late payment.
Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement:
Provident Cash Back account agreement
Provident World+ account agreement
Provident Visa, College Visa, and Share Secure Visa account agreement
Provident Business Rewards Visa account agreement
The above disclosure represents important details concerning Provident Credit Union's credit card. The information is accurate as of the effective date stated above and may change after this date. You may call us toll free at (800) 632-4600 or write us at Provident Credit Union, 303 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA 94065 to inquire if any changes have occurred since the date stated above.
*The Prime Rate used to determine the APR is the rate published in The Wall Street Journal.