ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock™
Your partner against identity theft.
Smart tools to help against the evolving threat of identity theft.
Your Provident Visa® credit card includes ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock. No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind.
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help:
- Dark Web Monitoring – continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications – sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist – A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts211 – helps you stay on top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly. Alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes – provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist – U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity. Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes additional Restoration features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
- U.S.-based Member Services & Support is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST, and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST.
- 210) No one can prevent all identity theft.
- 211) Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met, you will not receive Credit Features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases
No annual fee
No merchant categories to choose from to earn rewards
No caps or restrictions
0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 14 billings cycles079