Provident banking at your fingertips with your mobile device
Maintain your accounts when you want, where you want. Our free mobile banking service097 is secure and easy to use on any mobile device.
Download the Provident Credit Union mobile app to your smart phone and sign on with your online banking user ID and password.
With our app, you can:
- Sign on with your fingerprint or Face ID
- e-Deposit checks , Pay bills and Transfer funds
- View account balances, credit limits and review transactions
- Review your Statements and Notices
- Send/receive secure messages
- Find ATMs and branches
- Change your user ID, password, phone number, address, e-mail, and overdraft options
- Set-up Visa® credit card alerts and card controls settings
- Set-up Deposit and Loan Alerts
- Set-up travel notices and activate Visa® credit cards
- Report lost or stolen Visa® credit cards and request replacement cards
- Request balance transfers or submit a transaction dispute for Visa® credit card
- View and manage your credit score with Credit Sense
Sign on to online banking through a mobile browser. There are two versions to choose from:
- Simple mobile banking: This is a streamlined version of online banking where you can pay bills, transfer funds, and view your balances and transactions.
- Full online banking: Access all the content and functionality that you'd have from visiting our site from a desktop computer, adapted to the small touch screen of a mobile device.113
097) Data or text charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier for pricing details of your plan.
113) With one exception: Due to technological limitations, e-Deposit is not available on the mobile web in either version.