USF Student Organization Grants
University of San Francisco Student Organization Grants
Provident Credit Union is a community-based credit union with roots deeply ingrained in education and community involvement.
We are proud to announce a student organization grant program where we will grant up to five $500 grants to USF student organizations who meet the following criteria:
- The organization is in good standing with the University.
- The organization’s mission aligns with Provident’s commitment to the community.
- Please note that organizations with political or religious affiliations are not eligible.
- The program(s) and/or event(s) for which funds are requested are community service-related and/or directly impact the community.
- Examples include volunteering with, raising funds to be donated to, or otherwise supporting local non-profit organizations or the community.
Applications for grants were due October 27, 2023. Funds will be distributed in November 2023.
Submission period for applications have ended. Please stay tuned for more information on future student organization grants.
University of San Francisco
Join us and prosper. Special offers for USF.