World+ Travel Visa Signature Card
0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 billings cycles077
Earn 20,000 bonus points073 when you spend $3,500 within 60 days of account opening
Credit for TSA Pre✓ ® or Global Entry076
Complimentary annual membership with Priority Pass075
- Redeem your points at CURewards.com
Complimentary access to ID Navigator powered by NortonLifeLock™
Explore more of the Provident World+ Travel® Benefits074
2X rewards points on all travel and dining - includes airfare, hotels, transportation, and rideshare073
1 reward point on all other purchases - no caps or restrictions
$45 annual fee, waived for your first year073
Travel Accident & Baggage Delay Insurance078
Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection
- Visa Signature 24/7 Concierge Service
Earn 2 points on everyday items
Not a jet setter? You can still earn 2 points on everyday things like rideshares, coffee, and dinner.
- 073) Please see the Program Rules.
- 074) Please see the Visa Guide to Benefits
- 075) Certain restrictions apply. See Priority Pass™ term and conditions for details.
- 076) To qualify, the transactions must: (i) be completed using the full Provident World+ Travel™ Credit Card 16-digit Card number referenced during the Program period; (ii) post to the Provident World+ Travel™ Credit Card account referenced during the Program period through Statement Credit; and (iii) be identified as a "Qualifying Transaction" based on the information available on Visa's proprietary network (VisaNet). See full terms and conditions for details.
- 077) Twelve (12) months introductory rate of 0% APR based on your credit worthiness. Thereafter, your variable APR for purchases will be 14.49% to 17.49% based on your credit worthiness. 0% introductory APR balance transfer rate for transfers made within 60 days of the account opening. The promotional rate of 0% APR will remain for 12 months from each qualifying balance transfer transaction. There is a balance transfer fee of either $10.00 or 2% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. Balance transfers from other Provident Credit Union accounts do not qualify for the 0% Introductory APR. Balance transfers conducted after account opening will minimize the period of the introductory rate. E.g, if the transfer takes place a month after account opening, the promotional rate will only be for eleven (11) billing cycles. Balance transfers are made available at our discretion. All balance transfers are subject to the standard balance transfer APR after the introductory period. The standard balance transfer variable APR is 15.49% to 18.00%. Introductory rate only applies to new account holders and excludes transfers from other Provident accounts. If you default under your card agreement, you may lose any promotional APR on the balance transfer.
- 078) Certain restrictions apply. View benefits term and conditions for details.
- 115) All Provident Credit Union loans subject to credit approval. Some restrictions may apply.