Auto Loan Rates
Low rate auto loans
|Type||Term||Fixed Rate APR||Payment per $1,000||Disclaimers|
|New & Used Auto Loan||1-36 months||4.750%||$29.86||Q, R, SS, T|
|73-84 months ($20K min)||5.500%||$14.37|
|College Auto Loan||1-60 months||9.750%||$21.12||R, SS, T, U|
|New & Used Motorcycle Loan||1-48 months||6.500%||$23.71||Q, R, SS, T|
|New & Used Recreational Vehicle Loan||1-84 months||7.750%||$15.46||Q, R, SS, T, X|
|85-120 months ($20K min)||8.250%||$12.27|
|121-180 months ($50K min)||8.500%||$9.85|
|New & Used Boat Loan||1-60 months||6.500%||$19.57||Q, R, SS, T|
|61-120 months ($20K min)||7.375%||$11.81|
|121-180 months ($50K min)||7.750%||$9.41|
- Q) No branded or salvaged titles.
- R) Term not to exceed one year (12 months) per $1,000 financed. Example: A $2,000 loan will have a maximum term of two years (24 months).
- SS) APR - Annual Percentage Rate is subject to change and may vary depending on credit rating.
- T) Payment per $1,000 balance is based on the interest rate listed with a maximum term. Example: for a 7 year (84 month), $20,000 new auto loan at the rate of 4.500%, multiply 20 x $13.90 for a payment amount of $278.00 (loan amount ÷ $1,000 x payment example = payment amount). Actual payment varies based on credit score, loan amount, term, model year, and type of vehicle.
- U) For the College Auto Loan, borrower must be at least 18, employed, a student in an accredited college, university, or trade school, and have no FICO score or limited credit history.
- X) A down payment may be required for approval based on the loan amount being requested and the borrower's credit score.