High yield savings accounts
|Type||Min. Balance||Dividend Rate||APY||Disclaimers|
|Membership, Youth, and Secondary Savings||$5||0.030%||0.030%||A|
|Premier Money Market Savings||$25,000||0.210%||0.210%||H|
|Requirements Not Met||0.080%||0.080%|
|Money Market Savings||$2,500||0.080%||0.080%|
|Type||Min. Balance||Dividend Rate||APY||Disclaimers|
|6 Month Fixed||$1,000||1.203%||1.210%||C|
|9 Month Fixed||$10,000||3.445%||3.500%||C, CCC|
|12 Month Fixed||$1,000||2.041%||2.060%||C|
|12 Month Add-on||$250||1.943%||1.960%||C, D|
|12 Month Youth Add-on||$50||1.943%||1.960%||C, D, O|
|12 Month Deferred Dividend||$500||2.041%||2.060%||C, E|
|13 Month Liquid||$5,000||1.598%||1.610%||C, K|
|18 Month Fixed||$10,000||2.969%||3.010%||C, CC|
|24 Month Fixed||$1,000||2.139%||2.160%||C|
|24 Month Bump-up||$1,000||2.041%||2.060%||C|
|24 Month Variable Add-on||$500||2.041%||2.060%||C, D|
|25 Month Fixed||$10,000||3.687%||3.750%||C, CC|
|36 Month Fixed||$1,000||2.237%||2.260%||C|
|48 Month Fixed||$1,000||2.384%||2.410%||C|
|60 Month Fixed||$1,000||2.530%||2.560%||C|
- A) This account (Membership Savings, Youth Savings, or Business Savings) is required for Provident Credit Union membership.
- B) Terms and Conditions: The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and subject to change. The floor rate is 0.08% APY and guaranteed through December 31 of the current year on all new and existing Accumulator savings plans and is subject to change once a year on January 1st. A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open this account. This minimum will be applied upon the first automatic deposit into your account. If your balance falls below the minimum balance requirement, the next deposit to your account will be applied to meet this requirement. The maximum opening deposit for this account is $3,000. Withdrawals will reduce earnings. If you make a withdrawal prior to maturity you will be assessed a withdrawal fee (See Service Charge Schedule). Withdrawals are not permitted if the withdrawal amount combined with the withdrawal fee exceeds your balance. Dividends are deferred until maturity. Funds will be transferred to your Provident Credit Union Membership Savings account, on the date you select at opening, which must be within 12 months of the open date. If you close your account before your transfer date you will be assessed a withdrawal fee and forfeit all dividends accrued on the account to date. This plan cannot be used for Overdraft Transfer Protection for checking, nor used as collateral on a loan. Withdrawals and transfers are not available through all channels. Contact us for additional information on these channels. The Accumulator Savings Plan is limited to a maximum deposit of $3,000 per month per account. Deposits can only be made by direct deposit, payroll deduction or automatic transfer. In this agreement the terms "Direct Deposit" and "Payroll Deduction" apply only to money deposited from your employer. Withdrawals and transfers cannot be made from this plan via ATM or Shared Branch locations. Terms and conditions may change at any time without notice.
- C) Early Withdrawal Penalties: A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity for certificates: a) If your account has an original maturity of less than 12 months, the penalty we may impose will equal the greater of $100.00 or 90 days earnings. b) If your account has an original maturity of 12 months or more, the penalty will equal the greater of $150.00 or 180 days earnings. For more information, please refer to Provident's Member Agreement. c) For Youth Add-On certificates the penalty we may impose will equal 180 days earnings.
- CC) The minimum opening deposit is $10,000 and must be funds that have not been on deposit with Provident Credit Union for the last 60 days. Deposits cannot be added to this certificate once it has been opened. Institutional deposits are not eligible. At maturity, this certificate will be automatically renewed to the 24 month certificate fixed rate in effect at that time.
- CCC) The minimum opening deposit is $10,000 and must be funds that have not been on deposit with Provident Credit Union for the last 60 days. Deposits cannot be added to this certificate once it has been opened. Institutional deposits are not eligible. At maturity, this certificate will be automatically renewed to the 12 month certificate fixed rate in effect at that time.
- D) You can add deposits of any amount, at any time, up to a maximum balance of $1,000,000 without affecting your term. Deposits that bring the balance over $1,000,000 are at the discretion of Provident’s management.
- E) Deferred Dividend Certificate: Dividends are paid at maturity. Deposits cannot be added to this certificate once the certificate has been opened.
- H) Requires a minimum $1,000/month Direct Deposit to a checking account under the same membership, to begin no later than 90 days from the date the account is opened and to continue for the life of this account. If the direct deposit does not begin or stops, the account is eligible to earn the Base Premier Money Market account rate. Eligibility is based on the prior month's transactions i.e. to earn dividends for the month of December, the account must meet the requirements in November.
- K) Minimum withdrawal: $500. Minimum balance: $5,000. Withdrawals must be made in person at a Provident Credit Union branch or by calling Provident at (800) 632-4600. Withdrawals allowed without penalty every 7 calendar days with a maximum of 3 per month. No dividends are paid on balances below the balance minimum.
- L) This account is tied to enrollment in the Round Up Program and will be automatically opened within one business day. Round Up Program enrollment is only available within online banking and you must have an eligible checking account at Provident.
- O) Primary account owner must be under 18 years of age. Joint owner must be 18 years or older.