4.25% APY on Terms from 3 to 12 months!
High Yield Certificate Account
Start Earning More Today!Our new Pick-A-Term certificate product allows you to choose the term you want and earn the same rate. Members can select either a 3, 6, 9, or 12 month term and earn 4.25% APY. You no longer need to choose a longer term to earn a higher rate. Pick the term that best meets your savings needs.
|Type||Min. Balance||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)||Disclaimers|
|3 Month Pick-A-Term||$10,000||4.169%||4.250%||C, DDD|
|6 Month Pick-A-Term|
|9 Month Pick-A-Term|
|12 Month Pick-A-Term|
- C) Early Withdrawal Penalties: A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity for certificates: a) If your account has an original maturity of less than 12 months, the penalty we may impose will equal the greater of $100.00 or 90 days earnings. b) If your account has an original maturity of 12 months or more, the penalty will equal the greater of $150.00 or 180 days earnings. For more information, please refer to Provident's Member Agreement. c) For Youth Add-On certificates the penalty we may impose will equal 180 days earnings.
- DDD) Limited time offer. Dividend rates are fixed for the term of the certificate and are not subject to a tiered rate.
The minimum opening deposit is $10,000. Deposits cannot be added to this certificate once it has been opened. Institutional deposits are not eligible.At maturity, the 3 Month Pick-A-Term Certificate will automatically renew to the same term at then prevailing rate. 6 Month Pick-A-Term Certificate will automatically renew to the 6 Month Certificate fixed rate and the 9 Month and 12 Month Pick-A-Term Certificates will renew to the 12 Month Certificate fixed rate in effect at that time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 130) APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividend rates are fixed for the term of the certificate. Rates are valid as of 3/7/2023 and are subject to change.
- 224) Penalty for early withdrawal may be assessed and may reduce earnings for all term share certificates.
- 229) Limited time offer. May be extended or withdrawn without notice. Membership required. Dividend rates are fixed for the term of the certificate. Early withdrawal penalty may apply.