HSA "Add-On" Certificate
HSA "Add-On" CertificateThis account is available to Health Savings Account (HSA) holders. With an HSA certificate, you have the option to choose either a 12 or 24 month term and can make contributions up to your HSA plan limits. This high rate certificate also has an add-on feature which gives you the ability to make deposits at any time.135 Tiered rates are available on this certificate giving you the ability to earn higher rates based on the current balance of your certificate.
- Guaranteed high rates for the term of the certificate
- Choice of maturity date
- Federally insured to $250,000 by NCUA
- Dividends may be transferred to Checking or Savings or withdrawn without penalty at maturity
- Minimum Deposit: $250
- Minimum Balance to Earn Dividends: $250.00 (No dividends will be paid on balances below the account minimums)
- Maximum Balance: $1 million
- Enrollment in a Provident HSA Checking account
135) You can add deposits of any amount, at any time, up to a maximum balance of $1,000,000 without affecting your term. Deposits that bring the balance over $1,000,000 are at the discretion of Provident's management.
C) Early Withdrawal Penalties: A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity for certificates: a) If your account has an original maturity of less than 12 months, the penalty we may impose will equal the greater of $100.00 or 90 days earnings. b) If your account has an original maturity of 12 months or more, the penalty will equal the greater of $150.00 or 180 days earnings. For more information, please refer to Provident's Master Account Agreement and Disclosure. c) For Youth Add-On certificates the penalty we may impose will equal 180 days earnings.
D) You can add deposits of any amount, at any time, up to a maximum balance of $1,000,000 without affecting your term. Deposits that bring the balance over $1,000,000 are at the discretion of Provident’s management.
N) This account requires concurrent enrollment in a Provident HSA Checking account.