Dividend Business Checking
Dividend Business CheckingEarn dividends from your checking account.003
- No monthly or annual fees
Currently paying up to 0.200% APY depending on your account balance
Competitive tiered rate on balances
No restrictions or transaction limits
No check or deposit fees
Use your Visa Business card to save on qualifying purchases with Visa Savings Edge.
- Must open a Business Membership Savings Account prior to opening a Business Checking Account
- $100 to open. No minimum balance
|Financial Institution||Account||Monthly Cash Limits||Monthly Transaction Limits (combined deposits and withdrawals)||Monthly Fee||Min. Balance Requirement to Avoid Service Fee||APY137|
|Provident Credit Union||Dividend Business Checking||Unlimited||Unlimited||$0||N/A||Up to 0.200%|
|Citibank||Citibusiness Interest Checking||$5,000||25||$18||$10k min. average monthly balance||Up to 0.01%|
|Bank of the West||EASY Business Interest Checking||$2,500 ($.20 per $100 coins)||100||$20||$10k min. daily balance or $25k average monthly balance||Up to 0.01%|
|Bank of America||Business Interest Checking||$7,500||150||$17||$5k min. daily balance or $10k average monthly balance||Up to 0.02% ($10k min. monthly balance)|
|Wells Fargo||Platinum Business Checking||$20,000||500||$40||$25k min. daily balance or $40k combined monthly balance||Up to 0.06% (Requires Platinum Savings account)|
Once your business has joined Provident by opening a Business Savings account, you can then open a Business Checking account.
Click here for a checklist [pdf] of all documents and information you'll need to open your Provident Business account(s).
Use the Business Account Application [pdf] to open a new Business Savings and Business Checking account for your business. Then bring your completed application to any Provident Credit Union branch.
Provident Credit Union is committed to supporting non-profit organizations in reaching their mission by providing financial services that support the unique needs of charitable institutions. Serving the banking needs of nonprofits is just one way Provident Credit Union supports the efforts of these organizations to build stronger communities.
002) In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for overdraft, and the funds are available they are automatically transferred from your other accounts. If you do not have funds available we offer Courtesy Pay (there is a per-item fee for Courtesy Pay)
003) No dividends are paid on balances below the balance minimum specified for the lowest balance tier. See rate sheet. See service charge schedule for a complete list of fees.
004) Traditional overdraft only. In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for overdraft and the funds are available, they are automatically transferred from your other accounts. Restrictions apply. (Click for details). Courtesy Pay is not available for this account.
137) APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates retrieved 3/22/2016 and are subject to change.
J) The minimum deposit to open a Dividend Business Checking account is $100.00. No dividends are paid on balances below the balance minimum specified for the lowest balance tier.