Run and Grow Your Business with our Support
A full suite of services for Provident’s business members
Business owners often require special services not offered to regular members. Provident's business accounts are distinguished from consumer accounts by supporting the higher transaction volumes that businesses have. Provident provides a suite of services to our business members.
Provident Credit Union has partnered with Heartland Merchant Solutions to offer business merchant services. We ensure our clients have around-the-clock care, with merchant services that allow small business to flourish and expand. Services include:
- Online monitoring dashboard with your business metrics
- 24-hour access to account information and business data, online and on mobile
- Recurring payments for month-to-month billing
- Card Compromise Assistance Plan for card breaches
- Customized loyalty programs for potential and current customers
- Multi-currency options for international customers
- A variety of business payment services including credit, debit, check services, ACH, and electronic benefits transfer
Business Specific Online Banking Tools
With Provident's online and mobile banking businesses can grant and manage account access to secondary users who help manage the businesses finances. Through user controls you can:
- Grant and manage access to secondary users
- Create a separate set of user credentials
- Limit which accounts they can view
- And much more
Learn More About Business User Controls
Dividend Business Checking
Earn dividends from your checking account.003
- No monthly or annual fees
Currently paying up to 0.200% APY depending on your account balance
Competitive tiered rate on balances
No restrictions or transaction limits
No check or deposit fees
Use your Visa Business card to save on qualifying purchases with Visa Savings Edge.
Business Savings Account
This account establishes your business as a member of Provident Credit Union.
The $5 minimum deposit required represents your "share" of stock in the organization. Once your Business Savings account is opened, you can open a Business Checking account.
- Basic savings account for business Provident members
Provident Business Visa
Simplify bookkeeping, control expenses and earn 1 point for every $1 spent with no limits or caps. If you wish to provide cards for additional employees, you’ll be able to track expenses and cash flow with both individual statements and a summarized statement for all cards.
- Credit limits up to $50,000
- Earn reward points towards travel and merchandise with every purchase, through CURewards. You earn 1 point for every $1 spent. All rewards earned will roll up to the primary card.
- No cost for employee cards
- Visa SavingsEdge® exclusive discounts and offers
- Enjoy all the benefits common to every Provident Credit Union Visa®
Apartment Building Mortgages
Consider the advantages of financing your apartment building with Provident -- up to $4 million for 5-36 units:
- 30-year terms
- No pre-payment penalty
- Cash-out available on all programs
For more information on apartment building mortgages, E-Mail Us or call (800) 632-4600, option 1-2703.