With a Provident Movable Mortgage®, you can secure today’s low interest rate and take it with you when you move. Our 7/23, 5/5, and 10/10/10 home loans allow you to transfer your rate to the next home you buy.
How it Works
You have a new home with a great rate. Let's say you decide to move in three years, but rates have risen by that time. You still have years left with your original low rate, and now you can transfer that rate and term to the mortgage on your next home!
- Available for all Fixed/Adjustable Mortgages
- Take your rate with you when you move
- No upfront rate differential or fees and Moveable Mortgage Option is ½ of 1% (.5%) of unpaid principal balance at time member exercises moveability
- Think you might want to upgrade? You can buy now to purchase your dream house later — when you're ready to "upgrade" to a more expensive home, you'll keep the rate & terms offered on your existing loan.
Plan on Relocating? Think that your job will relocate you in a few years? With the Movable Mortgage, you may still enjoy home ownership & feel secure knowing that you can take your low rate with you when you're ready to move! (All properties must be within the state of California.)
- Save Money: You can take advantage of today's low interest rates by transferring your current low rate to the next home you buy.
- Feel Secure: The Movable Mortgage gives peace of mind, even if rates rise in the next few years.
Moving from home to home just got easier with the Provident Moveable Mortgage. Take your rate with you when you move and save. Contact one of our Mortgage Consultants or apply online and see how much you can save.
Mortgage Loans That Match Your DreamsApply
CC) Discount points are paid to buy down the interest rates and are calculated as a percentage of the loan amount.
DD) Interest rate based on the above assumptions, and may be different than the rates displayed here. The interest rates, Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), discount points, and rebates shown are subject to change without notice.
EE) Payment per $1,000 balance is based on the interest rate listed for the amortization term listed, and is rounded to the nearest cent. Example: for a 30 year, $510,400 conforming mortgage with zero-points and a fixed rate of 3.500%, multiply 510 x $4.49 for an approximate payment amount of $1,872.33 (loan amount ÷ $1,000 x payment example = payment amount). The monthly payment amount shown includes principal and interest, and does not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums, if applicable. Your actual monthly payment will be higher if an escrow account is established or required. Private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required on mortgages that exceed 80% loan-to-value (LTV), and would also increase the payment amount.
FF) All mortgage loans through Provident Credit Union are for homes in California only. Adequate property insurance required for the life of the loan. Flood insurance may be required. All loans subject to credit approval. Other restrictions may apply. Provident Credit Union NMLS #412725
S) APR - Annual Percentage Rate. Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges. Your actual payments are based on the interest rate, not the APR.