$300 New Account Bonus
It's easy to open an account
Open a New Checking Account and Earn $300!121
Ask about our Super Reward Checking that earns 1.010% APY.010
To earn the $300 New Account Bonus, simply do these three things for two months, starting the month following your account opening:
Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card008
Have direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500
Enroll in online banking and e-Documents with valid e-mail address
This is the ideal full-service checking account if you want to avoid monthly fees without keeping a minimum balance in your account.
Super Reward Checking
EARN 1.010% APY010
Super Reward Checking offers all the best features you would want in a checking account and more, with no monthly service charge.
Simply Free Checking
Simply Free Checking is the ideal checking account if you want to avoid monthly fees and prefer a basic, no-frills checking account.
001) Standard delivery fee applies. See Service Charge Schedule for details.
002) In the event of an overdraft, if you have selected certain accounts to be used for overdraft, and the funds are available they are automatically transferred from your other accounts. If you do not have funds available we offer Courtesy Pay (there is a per-item fee for Courtesy Pay)
007) $25 Minimum deposit required to open. Must be 18 years or older to qualify. Limit 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account per membership.
008) Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases. By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases. Some bill payments will meet the monthly requirement for an ACH debit or credit transaction. Debit card cash-back amounts and cash advances on credit cards do not count towards qualifications. Only one Visa credit card can have its purchases count towards your qualifications each month (whichever one that is selected on the account on the last business day of the month).
010) These are the requirements to receive 1.010% APY on balances up to $25,000, 0.08% APY on balances beyond the first $25,000, and ATM rebates. 1) make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card, 2) complete one direct deposit or ACH transfer (automatic debit or credit), and 3) receive online e-Documents. If the 3 requirements are not met in their entirety, the APY will be 0% and no ATM rebates will be issued for that month. All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date. The minimum deposit required to open this Account is $25. No minimum balance required and no monthly fee will be assessed. To qualify you must also be a member and age 18 or older. Dividends are forfeited if the account is closed prior to scheduled dividend payment date. Effective February 1, 2013 no more than 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account can be opened per membership.
111) Limited to two official checks and three money orders per day per member at no charge. Additional official checks and/or money orders are subject to a fee. Does not apply to Business Checking accounts. Consult the Service Charge Schedule for current fees.
121) You must be a new Provident Credit Union member, 18 or older and reside in California. You are not eligible if you are a current owner or signer on a Provident Credit Union personal or business account or if you have been an owner or signer on a Provident Credit Union personal or business account within the last two years. One New Account Bonus per household/business. To be eligible, you must open one of the following checking accounts: Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking or Simply Free Checking; all other checking accounts are not eligible for the bonus. New Account Bonus offer may expire anytime. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. The minimum balance for the Membership Savings account is $5.00. You must fund your Checking account within the first 60 days of account opening with a minimum deposit of $25. If you fail to fund your Checking account within the first 60 days you are no longer eligible for the New Account Bonus and your account(s) will be closed.
In order to qualify for your New Account Bonus your account must be active and in good standing for two consecutive months following the month that your account is opened. All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date.Your account is deemed active by: (1) making purchases of $300 or more using a debit and/or credit card per month, AND (2) performing monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500 into your checking account, AND (3) enrolling in Provident's online banking service and e-Documents with valid e-mail address. If your account remains inactive after 90 days from account opening you are no longer eligible for the New Account Bonus.Your account is in good standing if you: (1) demonstrate responsible account management—such as making regular deposits to bring your account to a positive end of day balance at least once every 30 days (including the payment of all credit union fees and charges); (2) avoid excessive overdrafts suggesting the use of Courtesy Pay as a continuing line of credit; (3) there are no legal orders, levies or liens against your account.New Account Bonus: We generally pay the New Account Bonus by crediting your Provident Credit Union Checking account. If Provident funded your savings account at account opening, you will receive the difference between your initial $5.00 Savings account bonus and the stated bonus within 120 days of account opening. We may report the value of the New Account Bonus to the IRS and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the member.
Flexible Car Financing
Low rate auto loans with flexible terms and no payments for 90 days!Apply Online