Explore the Power of Travel
Explore the Power of Travel
Rewarding Perks For All Your Travels
Time to start checking some places off your bucket list! Provident’s World+ Travel Visa Signature® credit card is your ticket to amazing getaways. The Provident World+ Travel Visa Signature® card has a great travel rewards program074 with all the best benefits including:
All new cardholders will receive an introductory rate of 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billings cycles077 from account opening. Also, earn 20,000 bonus points073 when you spend $3,500 within 60 days of account opening.
Earn 2x reward points for every dollar spent on all travel and dining— that includes airfare, hotels, transportation and restaurants.073 Earn 1 reward point on all other purchases - no caps or restrictions. Redeem your points at CURewards.com
Make traveling a breeze and speed right through airport security with a credit for TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry membership.076 Escape the airport crowds and await your flight in quiet comfort. Our Provident World+ Travel Visa Signature® card includes a complimentary annual membership with Priority Pass.075
Unforeseen circumstances can happen when you travel. Fortunately, when you use your Provident World+ Travel Visa Signature® card, you are eligible for the following benefits:078
- Travel Accident & Baggage Delay Insurance
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Reimbursement
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Coverage
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
Whether you are traveling for leisure or business, this card offers the best perks! Get rewarded for making purchases with the Provident World+ Travel Visa Signature® credit card.
Apply for the Provident World+ Travel Visa Signature® Card
- 073) Please see World+ Travel™ Program Rules.
- 074) Please see the Visa® Guide to Benefits
- 075) Certain restrictions apply. See Priority Pass™ term and conditions for details.
- 076) To qualify, the transactions must: (i) be completed using the full Provident World+ Travel™ Credit Card 16-digit Card number referenced during the Program period; (ii) post to the Provident World+ Travel™ Credit Card account referenced during the Program period through Statement Credit; and (iii) be identified as a "Qualifying Transaction" based on the information available on Visa®'s proprietary network (VisaNet). See full TSA PreCheck® and Global Entry Terms and Conditions for details.
- 077) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Twelve (12) months introductory rate of 0% APR based on your credit worthiness. Thereafter, your variable APR for purchases will be 14.49% to 17.49% based on your credit worthiness. 0% introductory APR balance transfer rate for transfers made within 60 days of the account opening. The promotional rate of 0% APR will remain for 12 months from each qualifying balance transfer transaction. There is a balance transfer fee of either $10.00 or 2% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. Balance transfers from other Provident Credit Union accounts do not qualify for the 0% Introductory APR. Balance transfers conducted after account opening will minimize the period of the introductory rate. E.g, if the transfer takes place a month after account opening, the promotional rate will only be for eleven (11) billing cycles. Balance transfers are made available at our discretion. All balance transfers are subject to the standard balance transfer APR after the introductory period. The standard balance transfer variable APR is 15.49% to 18.00%. Introductory rate only applies to new account holders and excludes transfers from other Provident accounts. If you default under your card agreement, you may lose any promotional APR on the balance transfer. View World+ Travel™ Terms and Conditions and World+ Travel™ Credit Card Agreement for details.
- 078) Certain restrictions apply. View World+ Travel™ benefits term and conditions for details.
- 115) All Provident Credit Union loans subject to credit approval. Some restrictions may apply.