Welcome City of Alameda Employees
Join Us And Prosper
Special Offers for the City of Alameda Employees
Provident Credit Union membership gives you access to special financial products that are better than a bank's. You'll especially enjoy lower rates on auto and home loans and earn higher interest on savings and checking accounts.
The City of Alameda is providing this benefit because they care about your financial health. Our products, services and educational tools can help you secure your financial future, enjoy peace of mind, and achieve your goals.
LET'S START YOU OFF WITH $300!
Open a checking account with your new membership and earn $300.123 Check out your account options. (Tip: Super Reward Checking is free, requires no minimum balance, earns 1.260% APY129 and has free transactions at any ATM.125)
To earn your $300 bonus and qualify for Super Reward Checking dividnend rewards and ATM rebates, simply do these three things:010
Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month008
Have monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500
Enroll in online banking and e-Documents (electronic statements and notices) with valid email address
More Details Open Checking and Membership
Please use promo code 9166.
YOU CAN SAVE THOUSANDS!
The City of Alameda has negotiated a 0.125% rate discount to save you thousands over the life of a home or auto loan. You must mention your affiliation with CALGOVHR in order to receive your discounts.
Auto Loan (New or Used): 3.125% APR109
More Details Apply for an Auto Loan
Home Loan (30-Year Fixed): 3.125% (3.153% APR128)
$500,000 HOME PURCHASE OR REFINANCE SAVINGS EXAMPLE
|Without Discount||With Discount|
|10 Year Savings||$4,063|
More Details Apply for a Mortgage
A CREDIT CARD TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
GREAT RATES, CASHBACK, OR REWARDS
From learning how to manage money to running a business, Provident has a card for you. Like to get cash back? How about earning rewards? Plus, enjoy the security of EMV chips, digital wallets, and our Zero Liability Fraud Protection Guarantee.
- An easy, secure way to pay
- Low, variable rate
- Choice between a lower rate and earning rewards
- Real-time ability to lock or unlock your card
- Transaction alerts
More Details Apply for a Credit Card
008) Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases. By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases. Some bill payments will meet the monthly requirement for an ACH debit or credit transaction. Debit card cash-back amounts and cash advances on credit cards do not count towards qualifications. Only one Visa credit card can have its purchases count towards your qualifications each month (whichever one that is selected on the account on the last business day of the month).
010) These are the requirements to receive 1.51% APY on balances up to $25,000, 0.08% APY on balances beyond the first $25,000, and ATM rebates. If the 3 requirements are not met in their entirety, the APY will be 0% and no ATM rebates will be issued for that month. IMPORTANT: All qualifying purchases and transactions referred to as "per month" or "monthly" only count towards the requirement of the month in which they POST, which will be on a business day (Monday – Friday) and may take one or more business days from the purchase/transaction date.
109) Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as of September 27, 2019 is subject to change without notice. Rate reflects our best rate on a maximum term of 36 months for applicants with a FICO score of 700 and above. Actual rate and payment may vary based on FICO score, loan amount, and term. Payment example: Payment per $1000 financed with a 36-month term at 3.000% APR is $29.08.
123) You must be a new member, 18 or older and reside in California. You are not eligible if you are a current owner or signer on a Provident Credit Union personal or business account or if you have been an owner or signer on a Provident Credit Union personal or business account within the last six months. One New Account Bonus per household/business. To be eligible, you must open one of the following checking accounts: Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking or Simply Free Checking; all other checking accounts are not eligible for the bonus. New Account Bonus offer may expire anytime.You must fund your Checking account within the first 60 days of account opening with a minimum deposit of $25. If you fail to fund your Checking account within the first 60 days, you are no longer eligible for the New Account Bonus and your account(s) will be closed.
125) If your account qualifies, we will rebate each nationwide ATM surcharge fee totaling up to $12 per month. Rebates will be deposited into the qualifying account on the first of the following month.
APR (Annual Percentage Rate) as of 9/27/2019 7:32:12 AM is subject to change without notice and based on 1 point. Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges. Your actual payments are based on the interest rate, not the APR. Rates shown assume the loan is for the purchase or no-cash-out refinance of an owner-occupied, existing single family residence, in California only, serving as a primary residence, with a loan-to-value ratio of less than 60%, and excellent credit. Adequate property insurance required for the life of the loan. Flood insurance may be required. Private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required on mortgages that exceed 80% loan-to-value (LTV). Additional Rate Information and Payment Examples
129) Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is effective as of 9/27/2019 and may change anytime. For Super Reward Checking, dividends paid: 1.51% APY on balances $0.01 - $25,000; 0.08% APY on balances $25,001 and over; 0% APY if the Super Reward Checking requirements are not met. Limit 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account per membership.
Flexible Car Financing
Low rate auto loans with flexible terms and no payments for 90 days!Apply Online