Keep Track of Your Online Banking Sign-on
You can now can view the history of your sign-on sessions. This new tool will assist you in identifying unrecognized access to your online account by displaying date, time, and devices that accessed your online account within the last 90 days.
How to Access Your Device Sign-On History
- Simply sign on to online banking and select the Last Sign-On button located in the top header of the summary of balances page.
- In Provident's mobile app, select the Last Sign-On link in the main menu.
What to Do If You Don't Recognize a Device Sign-On
- Review your accounts for unauthorized transactions.
- If you identify unauthorized activity on your account(s), send us a secure message by selecting Secure E-Mail from the left navigation menu in online banking, selecting Message Center from the navigation menu in the mobile app, or by calling (800) 632-4600.
- Immediately change your password by selecting Manage Your Profile located on the left navigation menu.
We hope this new service provides you with peace of mind when managing your online accounts.