Get all your insurance questions answered here!
- Why Should Students Care about Auto Insurance? Do you know someone who is new to driving and/or auto insurance? Here are some important considerations for anyone planning on driving a car and being on their own.
- Consumer Rights/Protections Related to Automobile Insurance California's 1988 Prop. 103 provides many consumer protections related to purchasing and maintaining automobile insurance.
- Consumer Responsibilities Related to Automobile Insurance California requires every driver and owner of a motor vehicle to be financially responsible for their actions. Read the details here, or you may be sorry.
- Tips for Buying Automobile Insurance A quick rundown on some important points to consider when shopping for and buying auto insurance.
- What to Do in Case of an Accident Hopefully, you will never get in an accident and need to make a claim. But if it does happen, here's what to do.
- Repairing Your Auto After an Accident or Loss When you have a claim, you also have certain rights with regard to repair shops and replacement parts.
- Glossary of Automobile Insurance Terms Definitions of common terms used in discussions about auto insurance.
- Introduction to Homeowners Insurance Here is some good advice for people who buying homeowners insurance.
- What Is Covered by Homeowners Insurance? Read this to get a better idea of what is and is not typically covered by homeowners insurance.
- Will My Policy Completely and Totally Replace My Home If It Is Destroyed? A few important points to consider about buying and having homeowners insurance.
- Homeowners Insurance Tips A few important points to consider about buying and having homeowners insurance.
- Glossary of Homeowners Insurance Terms Definitions of common terms used in discussions about homeowners insurance.