We are a company that makes all of our decisions based on our members’ best interests. We make life easy for them while providing financial products and services that enhance our members’ lives. People helping people. That’s what we’re all about.
Listen: We don’t make assumptions and we’re not afraid of feedback. We are responsive and use that feedback to get better.
Get Better: We’re not happy with the status quo and we never stop learning. We have ideas, ask why, and continuously look for ways to improve.
Do What’s Right: We don’t hide our mistakes, make excuses, or blame each other. We care about each other, our members and the community. We help each other, take action, and put service first.
Originally established in 1950 as the credit union for the California Teachers Association, Provident Credit Union has expanded to serve more than 100,000 members from over 1,000 employer groups. Over the years, we’ve established ourselves as a recognized leader in the credit union industry. And we’re just getting started. Come work for one of the largest and strongest credit unions in the country.
- Provident Credit Union has been named as one of the top places to work in the Bay Area, by the Bay Area News Group.
- Provident Credit Union has earned a 5-Star Superior rating from BauerFinancial, the nation’s credit union and bank rating firm. Press Release
- Provident Credit Union is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
- Provident Credit Union has been rated as one of the top 11 credit unions in California by AdvisoryHQ.
- Provident is one of the Top 200 Healthiest Credit Unions in the country, as rated by DepositAccounts.com, with a rating of "A+".
- Provident Credit Union’s Call Center was named by BenchmarkPortal as one as one of the Top Call Centers for providing high quality service and running a quality operation. Press Release
Interested in Working at Provident?
Browse our current available jobs and to apply for the one that suits you best!