Having a credit card is certainly convenient, isn't it? The resources on this page will help you to deal with what this means to you, your credit, your budget, and more.
- Visa EMV Chip Cards - A Simple, Secure and Smart Way to Pay run time: 01:03 As the world gets smarter, so does your Visa card. Have a look at chip technology, a simple, secure and smart way to pay with Visa.
- Visa Checkout: a Digital Online Payment Service run time: 00:59 Love shopping online, but hate all the hassles when it's time to pay? Say hello to a simple, speedy and safe new way to get through online checkout.
- Interactive Worksheet: Balance Your Budget Estimate your budget instantly and work out areas where you can save money each month, using this interactive worksheet.
- Understanding Your Visa Statement An interactive guide to where to find important information on your Provident Credit Union Visa statement, and what it all means.
- CURewards Visa Reward Points (FAQs) Frequently Asked Questions about how to accumulate reward points using your Provident Visa and how to redeem them with CURewards.
- Protecting Your Cards from Theft and Fraud Suggestions to help you protect your credit card and your ATM or debit card accounts.
- Tips for Shopping by Phone, Mail, or Online Special considerations to think about, in order to protect yourself and help ensure a positive experience while using your Visa to shop remotely.
- Glossary of Visa Terms Definitions of common terms used in association with credit cards, Visas, and related issues.
- Rebuilding Credit, Managing Debt There are times when financial challenges arise. Provident Credit Union's number one goal is to help ensure our members' financial health.
- How to Build Good Credit Tips on dealing with your credit cards in ways that help you to improve or maintain your ability to have good credit in the future.
- 3 Steps to a Balanced Budget Establishing a budget is the basis of having a good grip on your finances. This easy three-step program can help you create a budget that's unique to your needs.
- Staying Out of Credit Trouble Staying in control of your credit is the key to a healthy financial future. Follow these important tips to maintain a good credit history.
- Your Credit History A credit history is a detailed record of your credit activity. Learn more about your credit history and how to keep it clean.
- Reading a Credit Report Learn about the four major areas of content in your credit report and what is and is not in them, so you can make sense of the information when reading the report yourself.
- When to Get a Credit Report Read our advice on when you should request a copy of your credit report.
- Avoiding Over-Inquiries of Your Credit Report Learn how too many of certain types of inquiries of your credit report can actually decrease your credit score. Understand the difference between such "hard inquiries" and the more harmless "soft inquiries" used for marketing.
- How to Fix Errors in your Credit Report Errors in your credit report include mistakes but they also include omissions. Under the law, credit bureaus are required to investigate your claim, usually within 30 days. Learn what you need to do to request an investigation of an error or omission in your report.
- How and Why to Check Your Credit Report Annually The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau advises consumers to check their credit reports at least once a year. Read this to understand how and why.
- CURewards You cam earn reward points towards travel and merchandise with every purchase.
- Verified by Visa This service protects your existing Visa card with a password you create, giving you assurance that only you can use your Visa card online (with participating merchants).
- Visa Rewards Internet merchant discount program. Save money when using your Provident Credit Union Visa with selected merchants.