Provident Credit Union hosts frequent Home Buying Workshops at its various branches and Corporate Headquarters. Upcoming workshops are listed in the sidebar at right, on our home page, and in our online calendar When you attend, you'll get the knowledge you need to take advantage of the excellent current home-buying conditions. We will guide you through the home buying process, with topics including:
- Loan pre-approval, and applying for a mortgage
- How you can qualify
- Funding 95% of your purchase
- The forms and the purchase contract
- Details of the loan process
- Private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Financing choices -- choosing the right loan for you
- Questions and Answers
Just click on the Resources link at left for comprehensive information and calculators to help you plan and understand more about the mortgage loan process.
Ready to Close or Get Pre-Approved? To apply online for a mortgage loan (all loan types except apartment building), click on the apply button below.*
To receive a mortgage application by mail, or to ask about higher loan amounts of $1,000,000 or more, call (800) 632-4600, option 1-2703, or e-mail our Real Estate Lending Department.
* Application deposit required for all mortgage loan applications, including pre-approvals. Deposit is to be credited towards loan fees at closing.
Provident Credit Union NMLS #412725.