Its Easy to Join!
| Membership Application:
Everything you need to join Provident and open your first account(s)
This Membership Application includes all the forms you need [in PDF format] to open a membership savings account and/or checking account, or update the information on your existing accounts.
Note: You do not need this application if you use the switch kit below instead.
| Switch Kit:
Everything you need to switch your accounts to Provident
This Checking Account Switch Kit includes all the forms you need [in PDF format] to do any or all of the following:
- Join Provident and open a new checking account at Provident (Super Reward Checking, Simply Free Checking, or Provident Checking)
- Set up a single or repeating automatic transfer to fund your account from an account elsewhere
- Set your paycheck or benefits check to be automatically deposited each time directly into your Provident account (Direct Deposit)
- Switch any automatic payments you have so that they are paid from your Provident account
- Close your checking account at another institution
How to Join
Click one of the icons above to open and complete an application. The information can be entered either before or after printing the form.
Then sign your completed application and mail it
with your initial deposit to:
Provident Credit Union
Attn: Account Services
303 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City, CA 94065-1409
Or, bring your completed application to any Provident Credit Union branch.
Or, you can fax your application(s) to (650) 508-0619, ATTN Account Services (if using Automatic Transfer or Direct Deposit).
If you are not sure whether you qualify for Provident Credit Union membership, check to see if you are eligible.
A Master Account Disclosure and Service Charge Schedule will be sent to you upon approval of your membership application.
Using These Forms
These applications require the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in, which is available free from Adobe. Or, you may also receive an application by stopping by or calling one of our branches, or sending us an e-mail requesting
that we mail you an application.
Click here if you'd prefer to return to the Online Membership Application.